|It's all part of a conspiracy.|
Very real and authentic picture of yours truly. |
I make art, hence deviantART.
I wish to improve, and I do love constructive
(just in case, you know)
as well as a friendly word from you fellow artists
I'm in AP World History with all of it's long outlines that take up all of your weekend and free time, so I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DRAW IT'S KILLING ME.
What is time management INEEDHELP.
'Till the day I become good enough for the general public to notice and or appreciate.
Take a gander at these fantastic artists:
- Wonderful sketchy-yet-surprisingly-detailed artist, with creations ranging from dragons to creatures of his own creation. When he posts, that is.
- Tumblr influenced works. The style is just indescribable here.
- A very creative mind, his art depicts an extravagant world of his own creation. But his writing takes the cake.
- Infamous for his pony art, though his original art takes the cake. It never fails to entertain, unless, you know, it's some completely obscure and, I may add, disturbing at times, WWII reference.
- Simple but humorous style, like Professor Layton, in a way.
- Sketcher of wolves, this fine brother of mine (not biological, mind you) creates fine works, many based of of Chicken Smoothy species, for y'all who know what that is. I personally fell in love with his style and smoothness.
- Another avid Chicken Smoothy artist. Her pixels are simply amazing, as well as her other art.
I know that no one bothers to read these, but what the heck.
- Her realism is so so amazing; it's hard to explain, just go look.
- Though her art appears messy now, you'll be blown away once she cleans it up. For the time being, though, her traditional brings the house down. Ipersonallyloveherlineart.